Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Summer Bliss!!!

Hey girls.
Now we all know summer is fast approaching us. And whats better than a few perfect outfits for summer parties,bonfires,and just regular get-togethers. I'm such a beach bum during the summer days. Lounging on the beach, reading beautiful novels by Oscar Wilde, playing in the wonderfully warm beach water. Summer is what I long for all year long and when it comes I'm uber excited to wear less clothing and live a little more dangerously,but fun a course. Here are a few of my summer inspirations for you all to look at and make your own!! And a course you cannot forget your summer must-reads. Mine will definitely be Mirage magazine, filled with vintage-esqe editorials inspired by the seventies and it's glamorous sensuality of beautifully partially naked models. I love it all. And so should you!!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments: